Skip to content
- Application Form (Supplied with Prospectus), are to be submitted on or before the last date prescribed in the advertisement published in Press. On receipt, the forms are scrutinized and candidates found eligible are issued Roll Numbers by the testing agency.
- Written tests are held on a date which is advertised in the press and is also individually intimated.
- Those who qualify the written test (minimum 40% marks) are called for interview and medical examination.
- Those who qualify all stages are placed on a merit list. Final selection is made as per their relevant/district quota.
- Final Call-up letters for joining are then issued and the selectees are to join by a date indicated in the call letters (Normally second week of March).
- Change of address or telephone numbers, if any, must be intimated to the Testing agency / College immediately. The College admits no liability for delay/no-delivery or loss, of the communication due to postal system/PTCL/Mobile.