- Fee per Annum is Rs. 50,000/= (Fifty Thousand) this is to be paid in two equal installments in January and July Every Year @ Rs. 25,000/= each installment. This fee amount is utilized for:
- Messing Charges.
- Misc Charges (Hostel, Services, Barber and Laundry)
- Tuition Fee.
- Electricity Charges.
- Text Books and Stationary.
- Transport Charges.
- Medical Charges.
- Sports and Hobbies (Games and Clubs).
- Bedding Charges.
- Traveling Charges (from Cadet College Mastung to Quetta and Back if the Cadet travels on College bus only).
- Individual items of games equipments.
Late Fee Payment
If outstanding dues are not received till January 31st and July 31st, a fine is charged as under:-
- Rs. 50/- per day for the first 7-days.
- Rs. 100/- per day for the subsequent period.
- Fees once paid is not refundable and for the manner of its spending, college is not accounted to the parents.
If the dues are not paid even after 45-days, the admission is likely to be cancelled.
An affidavit will be mandatory to the effect that dues will be cleared in time and College Rules and Regulations will be followed.