The following documents are to be submitted in college at the time of reporting to college.

  1. Local certificate of father.
  2. B-form
  3. CNIC of father
  4. School leaving certificate
  5. Affidavit on Stamp paper by Parents
  6. Under taking
  7. Fee chalan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *